Scientific and technical journal "Voprosy Atomnoy Nauki i
Tekhniki" (VANT), series "Mathematical Modeling of Physical
Processes" is a periodical edition representing the main research
areas in mathematical modeling of physical processes and properties of
materials specific to the nuclear power, which are also typical for some
other fields of science, but of great importance for the nuclear power
applications to improve its status.
The topic area of the journal includes:
- mathematical modeling of complex physical processes, first of all, hydrodynamic processes, energy transport, turbulent mixing, detonation kinetics, etc.;
- mathematical models, methods and algorithms for the numerical simulation of problems in computational physics;
- efficient methods of parallelizing algorithms for the simulation of physical processes on computer architectures of various types;
- structure and interface of software systems, calculation of initial data and processing of results, service maintenance of modern computers;
- development of high-performance multiprocessors, computer complexes and networks, and advanced software for them;
- research into hardware and system software for multiprocessors.
The journal also publishes materials of international conferences and
workshops, results of collaboration of domestic and foreign scientific
institutes and laboratories.
Potential readers of this journal are scientists and experts in nuclear
power. The main purpose of the journal is
- to involve Russian scientists and experts in solving scientific problems of a great importance;
- to communicate data on new achievements of Rosatom's institutes in mathematics;
- to be the making of a higher level of scientific works in nuclear power;
- to facilitate the growth in science of nuclear power specialists.
At the same time, the journal broadens the circle of its readers and
authors and publishes papers by researches from the RAS institutes, as well
as papers by post graduates and students of Russian universities.
FSUE "Russian Federal Nuclear Center - All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics"
is the journal establisher and publisher (Certificate of Registration PI No.FS77-29789 of 4 October 2007, ISSN 2414-0171).
|Editors Office Address:
||607188, Sarov, Nizhny Novgorod reg. Mira Ave. 37,
Tel.: (83130)2-84-06, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The journal publication frequency is 4 issues a year. One can subscribe for
the journal at branch post-offices of the Russian Post.
Identification number: 72248 (see catalogue "Pressa Rossii").
The web-site of the Russian Scientific Electronic Library http://elibrary.ru/
offers free access to the full-text versions of all papers published in the Journal in 2005-2016
(by direct links http://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=10605 and
http://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?titleid=10605). Issues of the Journal
beginning from 2017 are paid publications and they can be accessed in the same web pages by request.